Wednesday, January 11, 2006

BlameBush!: A Stroke of Good Fortune

I’ve been out of the loop the past few weeks, so I was pleasantly surprised when a co-worker gave me the wonderful news this morning.

“Did you hear?” she asked. “Ariel Sharon suffered a massive stroke! They don’t think he’s going to make it.”

I eased back into my chair, put my Birkenstocks up onto my desk, and grinned with delight.

At last, the murderous Grand Poobah of the International Zionist PNAC Neo-Con Cabal that put Bush into office was getting his just desserts. The puppet master pulling the strings of every right-wing spook group from Skull & Bones on down to the Cub Scouts; who plowed over little girls with bulldozers, fired guided missiles at helpless old men in wheelchairs, and made Cindy Sheehan cry, was mere hours from his final reward. And I couldn’t be happier.


Read the restBlameBush!: A Stroke of Good Fortune

No comments: