Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dante's Inferno

Ok...I promised we would only have one humor break, but I was leaving the humor world and found this one. Since we already did the "Good/Evil" blog thing, I thought a little more "damned or saved" humor might be in order. Something some of you might be interested in finding out.

Besides, I always liked this passage:


Through me the way into the suffering city,
Through me the way to the eternal pain,
Through me the way that runs among the lost.
Justice urged on my high artificer;
My maker was divine authority,
The highest wisdom, and the primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things were made,
And I endure eternally.
Abandon every hope, ye who enter here.


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low


Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test


So, I am "gluttonous". Probably that answer I gave about thinking I should keep all my own money and spend every last dime on what I want. Or maybe it's because I said I would not give up good tasting food for sex. Of course, if I answered yes, I wonder what my other ratings would have been? My only hope is that I scored "moderate" on the repenting side. Maybe I won't have to wallow in the mud forever?

Well...what are you waiting for? Go find out what level of hell you'll be residing in. I need to know where to send your edition of "Hell Hath No Fury".

MWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA! Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got sent to Purgatory...but my 8th level of hell was high....LOL