Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Welcome To The Pajama Party!

If You Don't Blog In Your Pajamas...

You Don't Know What You're Missing!


This lady knew how to PAAARR-TTTAAAYY! Posted by Hello

Yes..this is about a week late, but I couldn't resist putting out the call for a blogger pajama party. If you know what's good for you, you will go over to Harvey's at Bad Example and post a link to a picture of you in your blogjammers for the blogger fashionn show. I found him via my friend Tammi, a fellow road warrior.

GO FORTH AND BLOG!

Now...back to our regularly scheduled programming...

tracking

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kat! First in. Got the essentials--wine, beer, chips.....
Ok ready to go!
leap_frog in pajamas!

Kat said...

Froggy...I've got tequila and a scary movie. It's a sci-fi futuristic picture: The World After Kerry...LOL

Tammi said...

First, so glad you're joining us for the fashion show!!

Second - I'm so old.....I knew via your email what I would be seeing, and I know much it would be this picture.

Oh My Goodness, will mine be the last generation to know Annette? (one can only hope - once she left the mouse club she went down hill quick.)

Obviously I need more coffee, so I'm gonna stop now before I really embarrass myself!

Kat said...

Tammi...

M-I-C...See ya' real soon
K-E-Y...Why? Because we like you!

M-O-U-S-E.....

Or, if we must go totally Annette and Franky...

Beach blanket, bingoooo
Beach blanket, bingoooo
Beach blanket, bingooooo

Ok..that's all I remember. That was enough to damage the psyche...LOL