Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Well Crap!

I was looking at local news and radio that might offer free advertising or commentary for our Project Valour IT and clicked over to "opinions" because one of the op-ed guys had written about the Iraqi blogs last year and that's how I found them. So, I was thinking that I would contact him and see if he'd be willing to write something for us.

When I got to the op-ed section on line, what did I see?

Bush is taking a long hike on a trail of failure - Maureen Dowd

Maureen Dowd is now being carried by the Kansas City Star?

Uugh!

And I was feeling so proud of the commentary about the web coverage.

I'll say no more since I wish to schmooze them for some help. Just imagine my feelings on the subject. Something akin to the last time the dog showed up on my porch with a dead squirrel.

Fortunately, they still have guys like E. Thomas Mcclanahan.