Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Jack And Diane?

Quick update. Cruising the blogosphere and noticed this little post by mamamontezz. Think, John Cougar [Mellencap]...Jack and Diane?

Little ditty 'bout John and T'ray-za
2 priv'leged kids politic-ing cross the heartland.
John, he wants to be a big Lib'ral Star
T'ray-za's dillitante-medicated Dill Pickle Czar.

T'ray-za's hanging out the bus window at the local Wendys
Never even had a Chili, just points at what she sees.
John say "Hey T'ray-za, let's be annoying as Sand Fleas.
Pissing of the local Marines, I'm just doing like I please.

Do you know who I am?
I'm a war hero from Viet Nam.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a war hero from Viet Nam.

Now go get the other verses and make sure you're ready to sing them at the next Kerry campaign stop. I get to see them on Friday. Yeeeehaawww!

[insert dueling banjos here]

Hey! What's the last thing a Democrat Presidential Candidate says before he concedes the election?

"But...but..I'm a Viet Nam Vet, Dammit!"



No comments: