Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Update: Still Here

I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I am on a trip to San Diego this week and the hotel I am staying at only offers the dreaded "dial up". Which means, of course, that I am unable to post a damned thing because it keeps cutting me off. Right now, I am at the office squeezing out this little paragraph in about 5 mins because that's about all I have before the next meeting and it is almost 5pm here on the west coast.

But, I hate to lose regular readers just because of my own technical difficulties. Don't despair, I'm still here.

In the meantime, please make sure you are hitting the Friends of Democracy website for daily updates on the progress in Iraq and make sure you are encouraging them. They also have a "donate" button and I am very sure that we should be helping these people get the word out. Just so you know where you're money goes, I have it from the Spirit of America folks that the dollars go right to the production and buying of product. There are no "administration" costs paid with your donations. That is all funded through different means. So, unlike many other charities, you are putting your money right where their mouth is. And, we need that mouth because it is going out in Arabic to the Arab world, too.

Help my friends out, please. This is the big dream and we need this big dream for a future world where peace and democracy and freedom are the norm and not war, tyrants and slavery.

Freedom is a fire burning in the minds of men.

Burn, baby, burn.


2 comments:

kender said...

Yes...and Freedom is a Dragon!!

gecko said...

Let freedom ring!