Friday, November 26, 2004

Testing..1, 2, 3: Did I ever tell you I want to be a writer?

Ok...I've been kicking this around for sometime. I have had a book in my head, complete with characters, scenes and dialogue for a very long time. I've decided to start writing it down. I'm pretty sure I am in need of an editor. :)

Anyway, it's in a separate blog and the first chapter can be found at The Last of the Heroics. I am looking for a different title as this seemed really close to a movie that just came out and stole my idea for a name. But that's it for right now.

I offer it to my readers. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Kat, see my comments in your other blog.

MichaelH121 said...

I did that a few years ago but what I had written was dark, twisted and scary. Some people read it and wanted me to finish it. I have 15 chapters or so. And each chapter has a 4 line summery poem. But they seemed to work. Plus one chapter was only ONE word.

Turn the page and there is one single word on the page it was different but effective.