Friday, February 25, 2005

John Walsh: Coptic Christian's Death in New Jersey

And Kansas Serial Killer

Just caught Larry King Live and John Walsh was on. They were talking about the BTK Serial Killer in Wichita, Kansas. Now, if you want to know that the world is a screwy place, imagine a serial killer in Wichita, Kansas. The question one must ask is, "Why?" or "What the hell is in Wichita, Kansas?" Well, it's bigger than some suppose, but really, being a serial killer in Wichita, Kansas is pathetic. It is a desperate cry for attention because of course, unlike hundreds of crimes in New York, New York that might be the same guy and go unnoticed for awhile, a serial killer in Wichita will get ALL the news coverage because there isn't much else to cover there.

This guys has been screaming pathetic loser for over 25 years now. Seems he went all quiet for awhile and suddenly popped back on the screen sending little notes to the local television stations. Obviously, the guy is old now and decided he needed to be caught and repent of his sins or maybe he was off killing women someplace else and got tired of not getting any attention so he came back to podunkville where they caught him within 15 months.

This guy was pathetic and wanted to be caught, that's it.

At the end of the show, Larry King asked John Walsh if there was any other situation going on that should be covered and John Walsh talked about the apparent ritual slaying of the Coptic Christians in New Jersey. I am near quoting him when I tell you he said the media was not covering this crime right, it is a case of Muslim extremists murdering this family right beneath our noses and that the media is doing what they did since 1993 and the first WTC bombing, covering their ears and eyes to the fact that Muslim extremist exist and intend to do harm to America and her citizens, right here in America.

Could have knocked me over with a feather.

7 comments:

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

They're so worried about "offending the good Muslims" that they fear telling about what's going on with the bad ones. They have no common sense.

Thank gawd for John Walsh.

Kat said...

Dude..it was on CNN no less. How do you get over that. Way interesting.

By the way, did I ever tell you that your beard reminds me too much of the mormon leader's pictures I remember from history class? That or Amish. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Kat,

I read your blog on and off. I read some personal stories you posted.

Wouldn't it be a good idea for you to invest in an additional job the time you blog here, so you don't have to live with an abusive boyfriend of your best friend?.

You write too much and very narrow minded and you can be abusive sometimes on other blogs.

Save the energy, get yourself another part-time job and make more money to live a better "real" life rather than a "virtual" life.

Natalie

Kat said...

Natalie, dearest, thank you for your concern.

However, if you read my blog enough you'd know that the "abusive" boyfriend of my room mate incident happened over ten years ago and the story was an exercise in writing some history for a book. I don't and haven't lived with said roommate and her boyfriend or any roommate in years.

Not to give too much away since you are obviously hostile to something I wrote somewhere, but, again, if you read my blog, you'd know that I actually work a real job, not a part time job and it pays very well.

Well enough that I don't need a part time job but can spend some spare time on my "virtual" projects.

AGain, thank you for your concern, however, I believe it is misplaced and you would do better to heed your own advice.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what kind of Job you have to give you so much time. Oh well! get a life then.

Natalie

Anonymous said...

or a man or a boyfriend or a dog whatever works for you

Kat said...

Natalie dearest, your advice, I'm sure, is heartfelt, but quite unnecessary I assure you.

But, I must give you some personal advise as well. You aren't nearly as intelligent as you surmise and you are quickly losing your amusement factor. Further, considering that you are posting to my comments section late at night on a Saturday, I could surmise that you don't have the very life that you are suggesting that I obtain. Natalie, thy name is hypocrit.

Now, go along and bother someone else or add something thoughtful on the subject at hand or your next posts and all previous posts will be deleted without comment.

The management.