Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Virus Alert!

Friends, it has come to my attention that I have been attacked by a virus and it is spamming my email addresses sending inappropriate emails with the virus attached. If you receive an email from kehenry1 at hotmail dot com, do not open it at this time. I will notify my friends and family when the issue has been resolved and it is safe to open emails.

The virus that has infected me is discussed here. This virus is set to destroy files on Friday Feb 3. According to the notification, if you update your software now, do a scan and and remove the virus if you have it, you can save yur computer.

My deep apologies to anyone who opened an email from me in good faith and may have fallen victim to this virus.

Please spread the word.

Thank you

No comments: