Saturday, July 03, 2004

Boring Technical Announcement

For those of you who may have visited previously and found yourselves unable to post a comment, I apologize. The error has now been corrected. Please forgive me as I am new to the blog world and have not mastered all of the intricate details of blog settings.

One item of note: this blog will not accept anonymous comments. You will need to sign up with a username, valid email and password. Don't worry, I won't ask for your mother's maiden name or your date of birth and it's free! LOL

You may have noticed that some unfriendly folks have already dropped by and left some less than complimentary comments. While I am open to honest debate and counterpoints to anything I offer, I do not accept insults or threats. Please leave those at the blogsphere door.

Otherwise, bon apetit'.

No comments: